Training takes place at Stratford High School, with the vast majority of home games also played here.
We expect to play a small number of home matches at Henley In Arden when we have an excess of home games.
See the Find Us Section for maps of our locations.
The training sessions allow all teams and all players to train together focussing on core skills and basic fitness.
Training sessions for 2018/2019 are as follows :
WEDNESDAY Evenings (Men):
- 8 pm - 9.30pm : Men's
THURSDAY Evenings (Ladies):
- 7.00pm - 8.00pm : Ladies 3s and 4s
- 8.00pm - 9.30pm: Ladies 2s
- 8:00pm - 9:30pm: Ladies 1s
WEDNESDAY Evenings (Juniors) :
- 5.30 pm - 6:00 pm : U8s (Year 3 and below) 11.09 - 23.10 then 26.02 - 01.04.20
- 6.00 pm - 7.00 pm : U10 and U14
- 7.00 pm - 8.00 pm : U12
THURSDAY Evenings (Academy) :
- 7.00 pm - 8.00pm : By invitation only
- Some of our juniors progress into County Junior Development Centres and Junior Academy Centres. More information can be found about these on the Warwickshire Hockey Website under JDC.
The cost of training is covered by annual subscription fees, please refer to our Membership page for more information.