Subscription fees include the cost of coaching, training, a car parking fob for seniors and clubhouse access cards for Over 14s. Please note: Match fees and kit are in addition; club access cards now for Youth Members only.
Subscriptions and Fee’s for the 2021/22 Season are as follows;
- Senior Members (over 25) – Annual Subscription £165, Match Fee £8
- Youth Members (School Year 9 up to age 25) – Annual Subscription £110, Match Fee £8
- Junior Members (School Year 8 and below) – Annual Subscription £90, Match Fee £7
- Unemployed – Annual Subscription £110, Match Fee £7.
- Maternity – available for one season for each child. – Annual Subscription – £55, Match fee – £8.
- Social Membership – £55 which for over 18s includes free parking and 10% discount on purchases over the bar
The subscriptions will be debited to your hockey accounts in 3 equal monthly instalments – the first being debited on 1st September.
The match fees will also be debited to your account so we ask that you all set up a direct debit with Gocardless to ensure that all these payments (subscriptions and match fees) go through automatically. Payments will be taken monthly and you will be advised in advance, so that you have time to check your statements.
We have made the decision to keep senior match fees at £8.00 until 31st December and thereafter, at that rate for all members who have set up a direct debit on their hockey account, for the rest of the season. We will however increase the senior member match fee to £9.00 for those who have not set up a direct debit on their account by 31st December (this is to reflect the increased administration involved in these accounts).